Underwater Videographer's Handbook: a complete, fully illustrated reference.
"...required reading...sound how-to information that can be used by both novice & experienced videographers." - Sean Combs, Associate Editor, Dive Training Magazine
"An extensively illustrated, comprehensive guide to underwater video!" - Camcorder Magazine
The complete underwater video learning tool and reference guide!
All the information you need to start creating your own underwater videos - plus over 100 photos!
Tips on safety and environmental awareness for underwater videographers!
1. Basic & advanced underwater techniques
2. Video dive planning strategies
3. How to evaluate and purchase equipment
4. Underwater video composition and lighting
5. Video editing & post production techniques
6. Tips on shooting video at night
7. How to market your underwater video skills
Lynn Laymon is a successful underwater video producer, freelance journalist and instructor. He has produced music videos, television commercials and corporate training films on location from the Caribbean to Hawaii. His bimonthly underwater video column appears in Dive Training Magazine.
By Lynn Laymon.
Engelstalig, zwart / wit foto's.