The Simple Guide to Snorkeling Fun.
Exploring the underwater world with mask, fins, and snorkel is an exciting personal adventure. Snorkeling allows you to unlock the mysteries of the sea, as well as local lakes, rivers, and streams, in your own backyard. Snorkeling will take you to a new world that almost anyone can enjoy, from children to adults. Using snorkeling gear, you can swim with dolphins, explore sunken ships, or capture your own lobsters for dinner.
In The Simple Guide to Snorkeling Fun you'll learn...
- How to select the best gear for you
- How to don and use your gear properly
- How to interact with marine life
- How to extend your breath-hold time underwater
- How to get started in underwater photography
- How to get started in spearfishing and underwater hunting
- Snorkeling hints and secrets that you can use no matter where you enjoy the water
Whether you only intend to paddle around on the surface with mask, fins, and snorkel, or hold your breat to dive underwater, this book is your introduction to snorkeling fun!
By Steven M. Barsky.
Engelstalig, kleuren foto's.